We have all, at one time or another, found ourselves in a change room trying to conquer the challenging task of change from our civilian clothing into to gym gear without displaying a single inch of our pasty white, slightly mushy skin.
Running through the park, lounging on the couch on a Sunday afternoon, squished on the tube, waiting at a bus stop; these are all moments that we usually spend thumbing through our iTunes playlist or Facebook feed. Why not spend this time a little more wisely, learning about the yourself and the world? I like some tunes as much as the next person but sometimes you want to challenge your mind as well as your singing ability (also people will love you more on the tube if they cannot hear your death metal from the other side of the car).
Here are a few podcasts that will make you question your very existence:
In ten days, Turkish Airlines will fly a cargo plane of necessary food and water into famine-stricken Somalia. A number of celebrities including Ben Stiller and Snapchat star Jerome Jarre are behind the big move that is set to save thousands of lives.
At the tender age of 16, I dreamed that life at 25 would look like this:
- I would be married to a tall, broad, chestnut headed stunner with a couple of kids
- I would have my own business and I would have a lot of money
- I would own a collection of properties around the world
- I would be at the top of my industry, world famous and revered
- I would be an adult and have all the answers to life
I turned 26 three months ago and my reality is this:
Continue reading My Lack of YOLO